The sixteen sided barn is located on Skullfork Drive outside of Freeport. The two-story barn is the only one of its kind in Ohio and only one of three in the United States and Canada. It was completed in 1924, and measures 60' high by 60' across. It is privately owned and operated by Oliver and Judy Workley. Visitors are welcome. The barn received a new roof and fresh paint in 2008. The following photos show the restoration in progress. Click on the photos for a larger view.