The Village of Jewett is located in the Eastern Central portion of Harrison at the junctions of State Routes 9, 151 and 646. The village was established in 1852 as Fairview and incorporated in 1885 as Jewett. The village has a population of 784 as determined in the 2000 census.
Attractions: Faith Ranch, Jewett Museum, Village of Murals, Miniature Grist Mill, Annual Christmas Craft Show, Conotton Creek Trail ends here
Amenities: Ruritan Park, Village Park
Churches: Abiding Love Fellowship, Bethel United Methodist Church, Harrison Hills Pentecostal Church, Jewett United Methodist Church, St. James Lutheran Church