Harrisville

 

The Village of Harrisville is located in the Southeastern portion of Harrison County on U.S. Route 250 just east of State Route 519.  This area was "visited" by Morgan's Raiders during the Civil War.  The village was established in 1834 and has a population of 259 as determined in the 2000 census.

 Churches:  Covenant Presbyterian Church, Harrisville United Methodist Church